Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Did you know that SERVPRO has over 50 years experience as a leading fire and water cleanup and restoration provider? There are more than 1,700 franchises nationwide! We have more locations so we can be faster to any size disaster! In the Triad area alone, we have seven SERVPRO locations. Each location is prepared to partner with the other locations if there is a large loss response need. We have the ability to share equipment, vehicles, and personnel at any time. During the aftermath of Hurricane Florence, we partnered with another SERVPRO location in order to facilitate and manage the tremendous need we had in the community. It was one of the many times that SERVPRO came through as a team, in putting our customer's needs as priority one!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (336) 884-0063
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2120 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of High Point arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.